- J37916 000001000 J37916000001000
EKO TRI Series Auditorium Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The TRI Series Auditorium Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar combines a spruce top with mahogany back and sides with rosewood fingerboard and bridge. T...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A comfortable body size with a solid spruce top and stage-ready electronics.
The TRI Series Auditorium Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar combines a spruce top with mahogany back and sides with rosewood fingerboard and bridge. This wood combination provides a penetrating sound, precise and powerful. This series offers the most demanding musicians a selection of guitars Solid Top designed in order to have great performances, and can bring anything you want on the stage. The musician, the instrument and the sound, an indissoluble Trinity. Case sold separately.
- Body type: Auditorium/OOO
- Cutaway: Single cutaway
- Top wood: Solid Spruce
- Back & sides: Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Not specified
- Body finish: Italian Semi-gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Low profile
- Nut width: 1.69" (43mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Select Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Number of frets: 22
- Neck finish: Italian Semi-gloss
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Eko G03
- Configuration: Undersaddle piezo
- Preamp EQ: 3-band
- Feedback filter: Phase
- Tuner: Yes
- Headstock overlay: Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Body style
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
Get a guitar with a great pedigree. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.