Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Epiphone Century Lap Steel:
I've wanted a lap steel for a long time now. But I really didn't want to spend much money. After watching Fats Kaplin play one of these Epiphones on YouTube I figured to give this one a try.
Two problems I experienced with this lap steel. Musician's Friend did not pack it well and I'd made a special request to do so. It arrived busted on the "butt" end of the instrument. This could have been avoided.
The problem with the instrument (on it's own) was it felt very cheap. Two of the tuner bushings were sticking way up out of the headstock. And the pickup guard was very loose and cheaply made.
I sent it back and Musician's Friend took care of me. And I appreciate that. I wouldn't recommend this lap steel, though I suppose at this price point you aren't going to get a new one much better.
- Was this a gift?: