- Write a Review
A smaller-sized classical with all the big tone and PRO-1 features at an entry-level price.
The PRO-1 Classic 3/4 Size Acoustic Guitar features all the Epiphone PRO-1 innovative features in a smaller, easy-to-hold 3/4 size. Since its debut in 2014, the PRO-1 Series has revolutionized how people learn guitar. The innovative PRO-1 Acoustic Collection was created with the simple idea of designing a guitar that was easy to play but still adhered to Epiphone’s century-long tradition of making guitars with superb build quality, full tone, and beautiful style. The result is a collection of truly “PRO” guitars that deliver the vibrant sound Epiphone guitars are known for. The PRO-1 Classic 3/4 Size Acoustic Guitar–like all PRO-1 instruments--is the result of exhaustive analysis, numerous technological innovations, and suggestions from a “who’s who” of professional players.
Small Size, Big Sound with Classic Tonewoods
The PRO-1 Classic 3/4 has all of the PRO-1 Collection’s innovative easy-to-play features:
Less fatigue:Wrap your hand around the PRO-1 Ultra neck and you’ll immediately feel how comfortable it is. Epiphone's EZ-Profile neck is designed so your hand can easily form chords without feeling fatigued.
Effortless Fretting:Epiphone JumboPRO frets make fretting notes and chords seem effortless. JumboPRO frets are taller and wider than smaller frets, so when you push down a string, it’s easier to make string contact with the fret with less hand fatigue and finger friction.
Make friction fictionString and fingerboard friction not only slows your playing but also can hurt. Our PRO-Ease string and fingerboard coating provides sleek, smooth action with reduced string noise.
No pain, no gain? Nonsense: Epiphone believes in "no pain." Lighter gauge strings are easier to play, so every PRO-1 is set up and equipped with Epiphone Ultra-Light strings.
Easy actionWith Epiphone’s Dual-Action truss rod, you can adjust the neck in both directions, which not only stabilizes the neck but also makes set-up easier and more precise.
- Body type: Classical 3/4 in.
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Select Cedar
- Back & sides: Select Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Custom PRO-Prietary
- Body finish: Info not specified
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: EZ-Profile D
- Nut width: 1.89 in. (49 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 22.8 in.
- Number of frets: 18
- Neck finish: Not specified
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Brand: Not applicable
- Configuration: Not applicable
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: Not applicable
- Headstock overlay: Rosewood
- Tuning machines: 16:1 ratio Epiphone "Deluxe" Classical
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: GraphTech NuBone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Reduced body depth
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: Beginner’s Guide to Guitar booklet by Craig Anderton, eMedia online lessons, Humidifier
- Country of origin: China
Get 'em started on this great beginner's guitar. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Epiphone PRO-1 Classic 3/4-Size Classical Guitar:
I picked this up as a replacement for my 3/4 size knock around guitar. Coming from a Fender MC-1 the Gretsch was much larger. Played it for about an hour while contemplating returning it for a new Fender and changed my mind. For an inexpensive knock around its plays really well. Bought it scratch and dent. Arrived without a blemish. I changed the strings. Stays in tune. Bright full tone.
- Was this a gift?: