- Product 518787
Epiphone SG Junior Player Pack
- Write a Review
• Classic SG-Shape: Since its introduction in 1960, this two-horned monster has graced the hands of some of the greatest guitarists of all time. Its ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Be a player, get with the Pack!
• Classic SG-Shape: Since its introduction in 1960, this two-horned monster has graced the hands of some of the greatest guitarists of all time. Its double-cutaway body offers unequaled upper fret access while it's light-weight, contoured shape makes it easy to play. Night after night… gig after gig.
• Angled Headstock: Unlike cheaper designs, all Epiphone's feature a 14-degree headstock that gives you more pressure at the nut and so you get more sustain with less tuning hang-ups caused by "string-tree" gadgets.
• Upgraded Controls: All Epiphones feature traditional large diameter potentiometers for smoother range and longer life.
• Upgraded Switches: All Epiphones feature all-metal, USA designed switches for reliable contact and longer life.
• Rosewood Fingerboards: All Epiphone player packs feature guitars and basses with Rosewood fingerboards for smoother feel and longer life. Plus, dirt and grunge doesn't show like it does on cheaper maple fingerboards.
• Humbucking Pickup: If you wanna Rock, you gotta have a humbucker! With its dual-coil design that eliminates unwanted "hum", humbuckers are the choice of professional rockers worldwide. Rich, rock tone with no noise — don't settle for less!
• Three-On-A-Side Machine Heads: More spacing and larger buttons make the 3+3 headstock and tuner design easier and faster to use.
• Precision Machine Heads: All Epiphone guitars and basses feature premium, precision tuners for ease of use, excellent tuning stability and long life.
• Everything You Need: All Epiphone Player Packs feature everything you need to get you started including deluxe Epipone gigbag, electronic tuner, CD, strap and cord.
Studio 105 Amplifier:
• Treble, Middle, Bass controls for EQ
•Gain control lets you set the character of your sound, from clean to crunch. Volume control sets overall volume.
• Boost button kicks in exclusive "E-Drive" distortion.
• Thin, space-saving cabinet depth has support bracket in the back.
• Headphone Output: Plug in a set of headphones and you can practice or play by yourself without disturbing the old folks. Good for you AND them!
Call or click today to order.
Reviewed by 5 customers
Displaying reviews 1-5
I bought the Epiphone Sg junior player pack Ebony. It is a awesome guitar and plays good. It is great for begginers like me. My favorite's guitar player is Angus Young and this guitar looks exactly like his but alot cheaper.Over all this is a awesome guitar for begginers.
I purchased this package for my grandson's 8th birthday and I was surprised how well this guitar played. It looks good and plays fairly easy. My grandson is thrilled with it. The clean channel on the amp is a little bright but the dirty channel sounds great. My son & daughter in law love it when he cranks up the distortion. Its well worth the price.
OK where to start. The guitar it self is a very good guitar. When you get the guitar replace the strings. Its kinda hard to tune the sucker but once u get that down the guitar stays intune for a long time. The amp is small but puts out ALOT!Overall good guitar.
Overall its a good starting guitar... I own this guitar and have played it for a year but ive played better Epiphone guitars,the only major problem is the frets when you play past the 10th fret because its horribly out of tune ...also the strings slip off of the bridge sligtly even with the highest action setting...in the low register it has a nice warm Gibson sound and has good note sustain and has a very fast neck making it easier to play...its a great guitar for its value and it will last nicely.
I bought this package for my grandson 2 years ago. I own 2 Gibson SG's and have owned 4 other Gibson SG's throughout my lifetime. I was very impressed with the quality of this guitar. This was my grandson's first guitar, and his friends that have seen it think that it cost a lot more! The finish is great, the action is good, and it seems to stay in tune ok. You WILL NOT find a better deal for the money! The studio 10 amps is fine for a beginner, comes with a strap, patch cord, electronic tuner and a DVD.How can you beat that for the price? You can't!Please remember that this is a STARTER package, and I think it's better than any starter package on the market today. This is NOT professional equipment, so don't listen to the kids that get on here and complain about it. I gave it 10's across the board based on what you get for what you pay. It's 100 times better than the equipment that I started out with in the 60's. So, if you're looking for a starter package, this is it.