- Product 581872
Ernie Ball Music Man 25th Anniversary Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Music Man 25th Anniversary guitar features a lightweight body, dramatic styling, and state-of-the-art electronics not found on any other instrume...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A guitar that represents the culmination of a quarter century of passion and excellence.
The Music Man 25th Anniversary guitar features a lightweight body, dramatic styling, and state-of-the-art electronics not found on any other instrument. The epitome of form and function, this new anniversary guitar is starts with body slightly larger than the Axis, Music Man's most popular guitar. A magical blend of chambered basswood body with bookmatched figured maple top for brightness, and mahogany tone block for extra resonance that produces a rich, lively sound with a tight, defined low end. The 25th Anniversary sports two DiMarzio custom humbucking pickups, offering 10 very distinct sounds. Utilizing a 5-way lever pickup selector and series/parallel toggle switch, you can custom shape and color your tonal options like never before. The Music Man design team has engineered optimal contours, weight and balance, making this instrument very comfortable to play.
- Body Wood: Chambered basswood with bookmatched figured maple top and mahogany Tone Block
- Body Finish: High gloss polyester
- Body Colors: Venetian Redburst
- Body Bindings: Binding - Cream
- Bridge: Standard Music Man strings-thru-the-body bridge of chrome plated, hardened steel with bent steel saddles;
- Scale Length: 25-1/2" (64.8 cm)
- Neck Radius: 12" (30.5 cm)
- Headstock Size: Only 5-7/8" (14.9 cm) long
- Frets: 22 High profile, wide
- Neck Width: 1-5/8" (41.3 mm) at nut, 2-1/4" (56.9 mm) at last fret
- Neck Wood: Select maple neck
- Fingerboard: rosewood
- Fret Markers: Mother of Pearl dots
- Neck Finish: Gunstock oil and hand-rubbed special wax blend
- Neck Colors: Matching painted headstock
- Tuning Machines: Schaller M6-IND locking with pearl buttons
- Truss Rod: Adjustable (requires no component or string removal)
- Neck Attachment: 5 bolts (perfect alignment with no shifting; Sculpted neck joint allows smooth access to higher frets)
- Electronic Shielding: Graphite acrylic resin coated body cavity and aluminum control cover
- Controls: 500kohm volume and tone; .022 F tone capacitor
- Switching: 5-way lever pickup selector; 2-way toggle series/parallel selector
- Pickups: 2 DiMarzio custom humbuckers with chrome cover and Music Man pickup rings
- Strings: 9p-11p-16p-24w-32w-42w (RPS 9 Slinkys #2239)
Reviewed by 5 customers
Displaying reviews 1-5
This guitar is the best guitar i have ever played for tapping,it beats even the ibanez steve vai signature that was 4300 MORE. This guitar is the most playable guitar i have ever played and i would choose over any les paul. It is not excactly made for heavy metal as far as sound but is overall outstanding.
I want to start out this review by pointing that before I got the MusicMan 25th, my main goto axe was the PRS Custom 22 10 top. That, to me, is epitome of sound and quality. However, I always wanted something which would fit my rather small hands better. I tried several guitars (other PRSs, fenders, Gibsons, Ibanez etc) but did not find what I was looking for. Picked up the MusicMan 25th and viola, it was love-at-first-strum. I just could not believe how nice the neck felt and how easily i could rip notes across the neck. 2 months later, found a great deal on MusiciansFriend, and bit the bullet. All I can say is that I am in guitar-nirvana. Quite simply the best feeling/sounding guitar with lots of practical features (series/parallel pickups, less weight, locking tuners). A that maple top and birds-eye maple neck, maple fretboard are to die for!!! Thanks MusicMan for making this gem, I am a true fan of you guys now
Real quality from end to end. This guitar was designed and built the way it should be. I just picked up the 25th Anniverary, flame top with tremolo and rosewood fretboard. Beautiful birdseye maple neck. Lightweight and exceptionally playable. Folks with medium sizehands, like me, will love this neck. Fits like a glove. Flexible tones with the pickup configurations. I really like the series switch settings. The only thing that drops it from perfect across the board, is that the cover platesin the back for the trem cavity and pots, are not seated flush into the body. Not a big deal.
This guitar will blow you away! Played it at my local store through a VOX tube amp. Beautiful guitar, action is PERFECT!!! low... no buzz at all, and very very comfortable to play. Pickups are some of the best I have ever heard, and I'm very picky when it comes to pickups, these are Awesome, sustainy, and full sounding yet not over-powering, perfect! The finish was flawless, quilt top, with birdseye maple neck, very striking looks! If you have the money, and are looking into getting this guitar, do it! You wont regret it!
Wow is all I can say. This is an awesome guitar. I have some US Fenders, Gibson, and PRS and this thing beats them all. I bought the Quilt top, maple fret board with trem and it is a work of art. Set up was perfect out of the box. I had never played a Music Man until my local music store finally got a couple in and they were just amazing. After playing a Luke and a Petrucci, I decided to order one of these and take a chance. Best thing I ever did. I cannot describe how much I love this guitar. Fit, finish, tone, playability, all top notch. By the way, the gunstock oiled and waxed neck is the best I have ever played in my life!