- Product H87517
Ernie Ball Music Man Albert Lee SSS Electric Guitar with Tremolo Bridge
- Write a Review
The Music Man Albert Lee SSS Electric Guitar with Tremolo Bridge has a unique design that looks great and is incredibly comfortable to play. This sig...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A signature guitar with triple single-coil pickups and a hand-rubbed, wood finish.
The Music Man Albert Lee SSS Electric Guitar with Tremolo Bridge has a unique design that looks great and is incredibly comfortable to play. This signature gem rules at belting out Albert's raucous smooth rockabilly style, but also gives you the option of great sounding acoustic guitar tones. The Music Man Albert Lee guitar boasts a southern ash body and a full 25-1/2" scale length.
The electric guitar's maple neck has a hand-rubbed finish for increased comfort and is secured by a special sculpted 5-bolt joint that lets you effortlessly play all the way up the maple fingerboard. The Albert Lee guitar's vintage tremolo of chrome plated, hardened steel with bent steel saddles adds superior resonance and sustain while reliable Schaller M6-IND locking tuners will never let you down.
The Music Man Albert Lee electric guitar is loaded with a trio of Seymour Duncan custom wound single coil pickups and the exclusive Music Man "Silent Circuit" that reduces hum and retains true single-coil sound. A 5-way blade switch offers plenty of flexibility to generate all the great tones you'll want. This Music Man Signature guitar is as smooth, versatile, and unique as the artist it is named for. Includes case.
- Wood: Southern ash
- Finish: high gloss polyester
- Bridge: Vintage tremolo of chrome plated, hardened steel with bent steel saddles
- Pickguard: black
- Scale: 25-1/2"
- Radius: 10"
- Headstock: 5-7/8" long
- Frets: 22 - high profile, medium width
- Width: 1-5/8" at nut, 2-1/4" at last fret
- Wood: selected maple neck and fingerboard
- Finish: gunstock oil and hand-rubbed special wax blend
- Tuners: Schaller M6-IND locking
- Truss rod: adjustable - no component or string removal
- Neck joint: sculpted 5-bolt for perfect alignment with no shifting and smooth access to higher frets
- Shielding: graphite acrylic resin coated body cavity and aluminum lined pickguard
- Controls: 250kohm volume and tone - .047F tone capacitor
- Pickups: 3 Seymour Duncan custom wound single coil pickups
- Switch: 5-way lever pickup selector
- Includes case
Strap on this versatile guitar and step up to some great sounds. Order today.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Fun To Play
- Good Feel
- Good Pick Up
- Good Tone
- Solid Electronics
- Rock Concerts
- School Bands
- Small Venues
Comments about Music Man Albert Lee SSS Electric Guitar with Tremolo Bridge:
This is one of the best guitars I've ever played. The unfinished neck is fast and never sticky. The neck and middle pickups are pure stratocaster and the bridge brings a 60's telecaster to mind. The silent circuit is completely silent and a joy for playing or recording. The tremolo can be set to float and stays in tune wonderfully. Fit and finish is perfect and the compensated nut and fret work leave nothing to be desired as well. I would put the quality of this guitar up there with any custom shop or private builder. It's that good. So if you're looking for an S style guitar with great sound and a look that stands out, you can't go wrong with Mr. Lee's model.