- H93100 000009000 H93100000009000
Ernie Ball Music Man Armada Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Music Man Armada Electric Guitar is a groundbreaking instrument that represents several innovations for the guitarmaker. For the first time, Musi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An exciting guitar with a fresh look and neck-through design.
The Music Man Armada Electric Guitar is a groundbreaking instrument that represents several innovations for the guitarmaker. For the first time, Music Man is using a neck-through design in one of their guitars. With a mahogany neck running through its mahogany body, the Armada gains in both tone and sustain, bringing an exciting new sensation to a Music Man instrument. The fingerboard is rosewood with a 12" neck radius, 22 stainless steel frets and curved triangle inlays. The body is topped by a striking layer of figured maple that's cut in the form of a "V" to highlight perfectly 2 Music Man proprietary humbucking pickups. The headstock sports an inset Armado logo to cap off the list of cool, new features. Includes case.
- Music Man's first neck-through design
- Mahogany body with figured maple "V" top
- Music Man's first proprietary humbucking pickups
- Mahogany neck with rosewood fingerboard
- Curved triangle inlays
- Inset Armada headstock logo
- Includes case
Put the force and sustain of an Armada behind you. Order today.
Armada Electric Guitar
- Size: 3.25 wide, 2.125" thick, 38.5" long (33.7cm wide, 5.4cm thick, 97.8cm long)
Weight: 8lb., 1oz. (3.67kg) - varies slightly
Body Wood: Mahogany with V-shaped bookmatched and flame or quilt maple top
Body Colors: Trans Black/Black, Natural/ Honey Burst/Red, Gold/Black (opaque)
Body Bindings: Binding - 4-Ply Cream/Black/Cream/Black
Bridge: Standard - Tuneomatic bridge with thumbwheel height adjustment and individual saddles with Graph Tech tail piece
Scale Length: 24.75" (62.9cm)
Neck Radius: 12" (30.5cm)
Headstock Size: Angled & Only 5.875" (14.9cm) long
Frets: 22 - high profile, wide, stainless steel
Neck Width: 1.6875" (42.9mm) at nut, 2.25" (56.9mm) at last fret
Neck Wood: Honduran mahogany
Fret Markers: Custom mother of pearl Inlays
Neck Finish: High gloss polyester
Neck Colors: Color matches body with bound, figured maple capped, matching painted headstock
Neck Binding: 1-ply cream
Tuning Machines: Schaller M6-IND locking pearl buttons
Truss Rod: Adjustable - no component or string removal
Neck Attachment: Through-neck design
Electronic Shielding: Graphite acrylic resin coated body cavity and aluminum control cover
Controls: 500kÎ volume and tone - .022F tone capacitor
Switching: 3-way toggle pickup selector
Pickups: HH - Music Man humbucking
Strings: 10p-13p-17p-26w-36w-46w (RPS 10 Slinkys #2834)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.