- J07678 000001000 J07678000001000
Ernie Ball Music Man Armada HH Flame Top Electric Guitar
Balboa Blue Burst
- Write a Review
The Armada HH Flame Top Electric Guitar adds an exquisite top to the groundbreaking instrument that represents several innovations for the guitarmake...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An exciting guitar with a flame maple top and neck-through design.
The Armada HH Flame Top Electric Guitar adds an exquisite top to the groundbreaking instrument that represents several innovations for the guitarmaker. For the first time, Music Man is using a neck-through design in one of their guitars. With a mahogany neck running through its mahogany body, the Armada gains in both tone and sustain, bringing an exciting new sensation to a Music Man instrument.
The Armada's fingerboard is rosewood with a 12" neck radius, 22 stainless steel frets and curved triangle inlays. The body is topped on this model by a striking layer of flame maple that's cut in the form of a "V" to highlight perfectly two Music Man proprietary humbucking pickups. The headstock sports an inset Armado logo to cap off the list of cool, new features. Includes case.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Maple Flame
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Not specified
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Neck-through
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: High-profile, wide
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Custom mother of pearl inlays
- Nut width: 1.687" (42.8mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Humbucker
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: Humbucker
- Brand: Music Man
- Active or passive: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Schaller locking
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Top wood
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Put the force and sustain of an Armada behind you. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.