- #J07679 000003000 J07679000003000
Ernie Ball Music Man Armada MM90 Electric Guitar
Balboa Blue Burst
- Write a Review
The Armada MM90 features a mahogany neck with rosewood fretboard through a mahogany body with mahogany top and a pair of newly designed, fatter sound...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
All mahognay body with neck-through design the added bite of MM90 pickups.
The Armada MM90 features a mahogany neck with rosewood fretboard through a mahogany body with mahogany top and a pair of newly designed, fatter sounding MM90 single coil pickups. The guitar retains the warmth and punch of the original Armada with the added bite and clarity of the new pickups. Includes hardshell case.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Not specified
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Neck-through
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: High-profile, wide
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Custom mother of pearl inlays
- Nut width: 1.687" (42.8mm)
- Configuration: SS
- Neck: MM90 vintage style single coil
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: MM90 vintage style single coil
- Brand: Music Man
- Active or passive: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: Music Man Silent Circuit
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Schaller locking
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Pickups
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Put the force and sustain of an Armada behind you. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.