- Product 513959
Ernie Ball Music Man Ball Family Reserve John Petrucci 6 Signature Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Ball Family Reserve John Petrucci 6 Electric Guitar was designed in conjunction with the world-renowned Dream Theater guitarist. Signature model ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The Ball Family Reserve John Petrucci 6 Electric Guitar was designed in conjunction with the world-renowned Dream Theater guitarist. Signature model features fine tonewoods including alder and mahogany. A mahogany tone block runs from under the bridge to the neckpocket. Full mahogany neck. A high gloss polyester finish looks great and offers superb protection. Equipped with redesigned controls providing additional versatility and tonal options, the signature John Petrucci 6 sets the standard for the next generation of electric guitar innovation.
- Wood: Alder with mahogany tone block
- Finish: High gloss polyester
- Bridge: Custom John Petrucci Music Man® Tremolo, solid steel saddles
- Scale: 25-1/2"
- Radius: 15"
- Headstock Only: 5-7/8" long
- Frets: 24 - High profile, wide
- Width: 1-11/16" at nut, 2-1/4" at last fret
- Wood: Mahogany with rosewood fingerboard
- Finish: Gunstock oil and hand-rubbed special wax blend
- Tuners: Schaller M6-IND locking
- Truss rod: Adjustable - no component or string removal
- Attachment: 5 bolts - perfect alignment with no shifting
- Sculpted neck joint allows smooth access to higher frets
- Controls: 500kohm volume and tone - .022F tone capacitor
- Switch: 3-way toggle pickup selector, with custom center position configuration
- Pickups: 2 Custom DiMarzio Humbucking - specially designed for Petrucci
- Size: 12-1/2" wide, 1-3/4" thick, 37" long
- Weight: 7 pounds, 4 ounces - varies slightly
- Shielding: Graphite acrylic resin coated body cavity and aluminum lined control cover
Reviewed by 3 customers
Displaying reviews 1-3
I played one of these and it was a transparent black finish with the piezo pickup in it. Sounds like an acoustic in that setting and it sounds amazing as heck on the distortion channel ESPECIALLY for solos. Locking tuners and a tremolo its a great guitar but for the price tag I'd like a better tremolo.
To me, this guitar is almost perfect. The hardware and circuitry allows many tonal changes. Accompanied by the piezo, the sound only gets sweeter. The neck of this guitar is unlike any I have ever seen, it has the thiness of the Jem, yet with the radius of the JS. The combination of tonal woods such as alder and mahogany work together beautifully. This is the ultimate guitar for metal, blues, rock, jazz, country, and genre you care to name. If you get a change, definietly check it out. You won't be disappointed.
this guitar is very comfortable!really interesting to play,and i like the sound,because i can play the heavy, and clean sound is also good...just buy and try that!!!you;ll feel 100% happpy!