- Product H67614
Ernie Ball Music Man John Petrucci 6 string with Piezo and Roasted Neck Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Music Man John Petrucci 6 string with Piezo and Roasted Neck Electric guitar has a thermally-treated roasted neck that not only looks great but a...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Awesome acoustic and electric tonal versatility, now with an improved neck.
The Music Man John Petrucci 6 string with Piezo and Roasted Neck Electric guitar has a thermally-treated roasted neck that not only looks great but adds dimensional stability and resistance to temperature, humidity changes and warping. It has reduced density while maintaining stiffness for a lighter neck with sufficient strength. The roasted neck offers increased resonance, less damping, and clearer tone. The heating process also gives a microstructure similar to naturally aged woods with lower moisture content and eliminates the need for hazardous chemical treatments.
The Music Man John Petrucci 6-String Electric Guitar has the roasted maple neck featuring an adjustable truss rod and 5-bolt mounting to the basswood body for perfect alignment and no slipping. A sculpted neck joint allows free access to upper frets. The Petrucci 6 guitar's rosewood fretboard has 24 wide, high-profile frets. Schaller locking tuners and custom John Petrucci tremolo complete the hardware. 2 Custom DiMarzio humbucking pickups were specially designed for Petrucci. Piezo bridge adds bright, natural string vibration tones to the mix. 3-way selector has a custom center-position configuration.
- Model: John Petrucci 6
- Body Wood: Basswood
- Body finish: High gloss polyester
- Bridge: Music Man bridge system
- Scale length: 25-1/2" (64.8 cm)
- Neck radius: 15" (38.1 cm)
- Headstock size: Only 5-7/8" (14.9 cm) long
- Frets: 24 High profile, medium width
- Neck width: 1-11/16" (43.0 mm) at nut, 2-1/4" (57.2 mm) at last fret
- Neck wood: Select maple neck
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck Finish: Gunstock oil and hand-rubbed special wax blend
- Tuning machines: Schaller M6-IND locking
- Truss rod: Adjustable - no component or string removal
- Neck attachment: 5 bolts - perfect alignment with no shifting; Sculpted neck joint allows smooth access to higher frets
- Electronic shielding: Graphite acrylic resin coated body cavity and aluminum lined control cover
- Controls: 500kohm volume and tone - .022F tone capacitor
- Switching: 3-way toggle piezo/magnetic selector
- Pickups: HH - Neck: DiMarzio LiquiFire, Bridge: DiMarzio Crunch Lab
John Petrucci 6 string with Piezo and Roasted Neck Electric Guitar
- Size: 12-1/2" wide, 1-3/4" thick, 37" long (31.8 cm wide, 4.5 cm thick, 94.0 cm long)
Weight: 7 lbs, 4 oz (3.29 kg) - varies slightly