- Product H90215
Ernie Ball Music Man JP12 7-String Quilt Maple Top Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The JP12 7 is the collaborative effort between John Petrucci and the Music Man research and development team. It features a long list of top appointm...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Continuing its tremendous success in African mahogany with a quilted maple top.
The JP12 7 is the collaborative effort between John Petrucci and the Music Man research and development team. It features a long list of top appointments, including an extra slim profile mahogany neck, with a flatter 20" radius ebony fretboard and medium jumbo stainless steel frets. This particular run has a different body wood. It features the toneful combination of an African mahogany body with a quilted maple top.
Controls include two three-way toggles perfectly wired for the Custom DiMarzio LiquiFire and Crunch Lab humbuckers, in addition to a Music Man/Fishman piezo system bridge pickup and a Custom John Petrucci Music Man floating tremolo system made of chrome-plated hardened steel with solid steel saddles. And the Schaller M6-IND locking tuning machines keep the JP12 perfectly in tune under even the most punishing circumstances.
- 7-string model
- African mahogany body with a quilted maple top
- Extra slim profile mahogany neck
- Flatter 20" radius ebony fretboard
- Medium jumbo stainless steel frets
- Two three-way toggles
- Custom DiMarzio LiquiFire and Crunch Lab humbuckers
- Music Man/Fishman piezo system bridge pickup
- Custom John Petrucci Music Man floating tremolo system
- Chrome-plated hardened steel with solid steel saddles
- Schaller M6-IND locking tuning machines
- Includes case
Built for blistering 7-string speed as only Petrucci can deliver. Order yours today.
- Model: JP12 7
- Size: JP12 7: 12-1/2" wide, 1-3/4" thick, 38" long (31.8 cm wide, 4.5 cm thick, 96.5 cm long)
- Weight: JP12 7: 7 lbs, 8 oz (3.29 kg) - varies slightly
- Body Wood: Basswood with maple top and mahogany Tone Block
- Body Finish: High gloss polyester
- Bridge: Custom John Petrucci Music Man Piezo floating tremolo, made of chrome plated, hardened steel with solid steel saddles.
- Scale Length: 25-1/2" (64.8 cm)
- Neck Radius: 20" (50.8 cm)
- Headstock Size: JP12 7: Only 6-7/8" (17.5 cm) long
- Frets: 24 - Medium Jumbo profile, Stainless Steel
- Neck Width: JP12 7: 1-7/8" (47.6 mm) at nut, 2-7/16" (61.9 mm) at last fret
- Neck Wood: Select mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fret Markers: Custom JP12 Inlays
- Neck Finish: High gloss polyester
- Neck Colors: Color matches body
- Tuning Machines: Schaller M6-IND locking with pearl buttons
- Truss Rod: Adjustable - no component or string removal
- Neck Attachment: 5 bolts - perfect alignment with no shifting; Sculpted neck joint allows smooth access to higher frets
- Electronic Shielding: Graphite acrylic resin coated body cavity and aluminum control cover
- Controls: 500kohm volume and tone - .022F tone capacitor
- Switching: 3-way toggle pickup selector, with custom center position configuration; 3-way toggle piezo/magnetic selector
- Pickups: HH - 1 DiMarzio Liquifire - neck; 1 DiMarzio Crunch Lab “ bridge; Piezo bridge pickup
- Strings: JP12 7: 9p-11p-16p-24w-32w-42w-52w (RPS 9 Slinkys #2239 with an additional 52w)