- Product H87520
Ernie Ball Music Man Luke Signature LIII HSS Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
Guitarist Steve Lukather has been an endorser of Ernie Ball Music Man guitars for years with his own signature models that are no different than the ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A broader, more defined tone than the original Luke model now with a special finish.
Guitarist Steve Lukather has been an endorser of Ernie Ball Music Man guitars for years with his own signature models that are no different than the ones he plays on stage. The Music Man Luke Signature LIII HSS Electric Guitar represents Steve's evolution towards the perfect performance guitar. The LIII features a larger Alder body, (3% larger profile than the standard model Luke guitar), 22 fret full rosewood neck and new passive Dimarzio pickups with custom Music Man active preamp.
Electronics include a dual Humbucking (our product # H87520) or H-S-S pickup configuration (shown here), volume control and a passive tone control with a new Push/Push switch for an adjustable 12 db Volume boost. Similar in style, the Luke III exhibits a broader, more defined tone while retaining the familiar shape and feel as the original Luke model. Other standard features include a Music Man Vintage tremolo and 5 way pickup selector switch.
- Body Wood: Alder
- Body Finish: High gloss polyester
- Bridge: Standard - Music Man floating vintage tremolo of chrome plated, hardened steel with bent steel saddles
- Scale Length: 25-1/2" (64.8 cm)
- Neck Radius: 12" (30.5 cm)
- Frets: 22 - Low profile, wide
- Neck Width: 1-5/8" (41.3 mm) at nut, 2-3/16" (55.6 mm) at last fret
- Neck Wood: Select Rosewood neck
- Fingerboard: Select Rosewood
- Neck Finish: Gunstock oil and hand-rubbed special wax blend
- Neck Colors: Standard “ Natural with finished headstock
- Tuning Machines: Schaller M6-IND locking
- Truss Rod: Adjustable - no component or string removal
- Neck Attachment: 5 bolts - perfect alignment with no shifting; Sculpted neck joint allows smooth access to higher frets
- Electronic Shielding: Graphite acrylic resin coated body cavity and aluminum lined control cover
- Controls: Custom Music Man active preamp; vol, push/push passive tone for gain boost - .022F tone capacitor
- Switching: 5-way lever pickup selector
- Pickups: HSS with 1 DiMarzio custom humbucking; 2 DiMarzio custom single coil
Experience exactly the same model Steve uses. Order today.