- Product H67613
Ernie Ball Music Man Silhouette HSH Hardtail Roasted Neck Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Music Man Silhouette HSH Hardtail guitar has a thermally-treated roasted neck that not only looks great but adds dimensional stability and resist...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Small, light, fast on its feet, and now with an improved neck.
The Music Man Silhouette HSH Hardtail guitar has a thermally-treated roasted neck that not only looks great but adds dimensional stability and resistance to temperature, humidity changes and warping. It has reduced density while maintaining stiffness for a lighter neck with sufficient strength. The roasted neck offers increased resonance, less damping, and clearer tone. The heating process also gives a microstructure similar to naturally aged woods with lower moisture content and eliminates the need for hazardous chemical treatments.
Along with its roasted neck, this Silhouette is made for traveling. Even in its case, it will fit in the overhead compartments of most commercial airliners. The body is alder for both lightness and resonance, and the neck is selected maple with a truss rod that adjusts without string or component removal. Hardware includes Schaller locking tuners and Music Man strings-thru-the-body bridge of chrome plated, hardened steel with solid steel saddles. Includes DiMarzio pickups: one custom-wound single coil and two PAF PRO humbuckers.
- Model: Silhouette
- Body Wood: Alder
- Body finish: High gloss polyester
- Bridge: Music Man bridge system
- Scale length: 25-1/2" (64.8 cm)
- Neck radius: 10" (25.4 cm)
- Headstock size: Only 5-7/8" (14.9 cm) long
- Frets: 24 High profile, medium width
- Neck width: 1-5/8" (41.3 mm) at nut, 2-1/4" (56.9 mm) at last fret
- Neck wood: Select maple neck
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gunstock oil and hand-rubbed special wax blend
- Tuning machines: Schaller M6-IND locking
- Truss rod: Adjustable - no component or string removal
- Neck attachment: 5 bolts - perfect alignment with no shifting; Sculpted neck joint allows smooth access to higher frets
- Electronic shielding: Graphite acrylic resin coated body cavity and aluminum lined pickguard
- Controls: 250kohm volume and tone - .047F tone capacitor
- Switching: 5-way lever pickup selector
- Pickups: HSH - 1 DiMarzio custom single-coil; 2 DiMarzio PAF PRO humbucking
- Size: 12-1/4" wide, 1-3/4" thick, 36-1/2" long (31.2 cm wide, 4.5 cm thick, 92.7 cm long)
- Weight: 6 lbs, 5 oz (2.86 kg) - varies slightly