- Product 515018
Ernie Ball Music Man Steve Morse Y2D Guitar with Standard Bridge and Flamed Maple Top
- Write a Review
MusicMan, in recognition and celebration of Steve's years as an affiliated artist, MusicMan introduces the new Steve Morse Signature Model. Features ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Marking his 20 years with MusicMan.
MusicMan, in recognition and celebration of Steve's years as an affiliated artist, MusicMan introduces the new Steve Morse Signature Model. Features include a bookmatched figured maple top with binding, custom wound DiMarzio pickups, and 3 exciting new signature finish options.
- Scale length: 25-1/2"
- Radius: 12"
- Headstock: only 5-7/8" long
- Frets: 22 high-profile, wide
- Width: 1-5/8" at nut, 2-1/4" at last fret
- Neck wood: Selected maple with a rosewood fretboard
- Finish: Gunstock oil and special wax blend, hand-rubbed
- Tuners: Schaller Locking M6-IND
- Truss rod adjustable, no string removal or loosening required
- Neck Attachment: 5 Bolts - perfect alignment with no shifting
- Sculpted neck joint for smooth access to upper frets
- Body Wood: Poplar with a bookmatched flame maple top
- Finish: High-gloss polyester
- Pickguard: Clear
- Shielding: Nickel acrylic resin-coated body cavity
- Controls: 250k Volume and Tone - .047 uf capacitor
- Switching: 3-way lever, 2-way toggle
- Custom DiMarzio pickups: humbucking DP-205 Morse Signature (neck), Single Coil - Proprietary Custom Wound (middle), humbucking DP-200 Morse Signature (bridge)
- Standard bridge
- Weight: approximately 7 lbs., 7 oz.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
First of, let me start by saying how sceptical of a musician I am. I am so picky about my collection that I will sit and play for hours a day on the same guitar before I purchase it. As an active musician, I constantly need reliability in my axe. I own countless other guitars (prs, gibson, charvel, etc.) but never so quickly have I fallen in love with a guitar. I sat down and imediately noticed how comfy it felt, neck, body, weight. The real magic happened when I plugged it in. The thing is, I am always changing tones live, I need an axe to keep up. I sat down for 5 minutes and imediately had to have it. That night I took it to a gig and was so surprised how easy it played. If your looking for an "old Faithful" in your collection....then this IS the guitar for you.