- Product 515019
Ernie Ball Music Man Steve Morse Y2D Guitar with Standard Bridge and Quilt Maple Top
- Write a Review
MusicMan, in recognition and celebration of Steve's years as an affiliated artist, MusicMan introduces the new Steve Morse Signature Model. Features ...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Marking his 20 years with MusicMan.
MusicMan, in recognition and celebration of Steve's years as an affiliated artist, MusicMan introduces the new Steve Morse Signature Model. Features include a bookmatched figured maple top with binding, custom wound DiMarzio pickups, and 3 exciting new signature finish options.
- Scale length: 25-1/2"
- Radius: 12"
- Headstock: only 5-7/8" long
- Frets: 22 high-profile, wide
- Width: 1-5/8" at nut, 2-1/4" at last fret
- Neck wood: Selected maple with a rosewood fretboard
- Finish: Gunstock oil and special wax blend, hand-rubbed
- Tuners: Schaller Locking M6-IND
- Truss rod adjustable, no string removal or loosening required
- Neck Attachment: 5 Bolts - perfect alignment with no shifting
- Sculpted neck joint for smooth access to upper frets
- Body Wood: Poplar with a bookmatched quilted maple top
- Finish: High-gloss polyester
- Pickguard: Clear
- Shielding: Nickel acrylic resin-coated body cavity
- Controls: 250k Volume and Tone - .047 uf capacitor
- Switching: 3-way lever, 2-way toggle
- Custom DiMarzio pickups: humbucking DP-205 Morse Signature (neck), Single Coil - Proprietary Custom Wound (middle), humbucking DP-200 Morse Signature (bridge)
- Standard bridge
- Weight: approximately 7 lbs., 7 oz.
Reviewed by 3 customers
Displaying reviews 1-3
I just bought one, and I think this is going to be the one guitar for me for many years. It looks gorgeous, it sounds amazing, I play it and I don't even feel the guitar, is just insanely comfortable. It feels small, and that's the way I like it. But I warn this is not the guitar for everyone, it can take some time to get used to, because this guitar feels way different than most of the guitars. It also has no contours anywhere so your arms and your body have to take another position. But the guitar stays more balanced. The knobs are also really wide. Be sure you love this guitar before you buy it, because for some people it can feel just too strange.
I have collected many guitars over the years but the best was always my PRS Custom...until now! The Y2D is as much a work of art as musical instrument. Awesome workmanship and quality coupled with a beautiful finish. It is also insanely easy to play. The only warning that I would issue is that, if you have large hands (as I do) you will want to try it first. I is going to take some getting-used-to.
I own it, I play it and I love it. If you have one of these you dont need another guitar. PERIOD!!