- #J39969 000003000 J39969000003000
Ernie Ball Music Man Valentine Signature Figured Roasted Maple Neck Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Ernie Ball Music Man James Valentine “Valentine” guitar features a comfortable wedge-shaped slab ash body. The select-roasted maple neck is tight...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Comfort, style and monster tone in one great guitar.
The Ernie Ball Music Man James Valentine “Valentine” guitar features a comfortable wedge-shaped slab ash body. The select-roasted maple neck is tightly secured by five bolts and its fingerboard sports high-profile stainless steel frets. Two Ernie Ball Music Man designed pickups (1-humbucker/1-single coil) offer a wide variety of tones via a custom wired 3-way switch and coil tap. Hardware includes a modern hardtail bridge with vintage bent steel saddles and Schaller locking tuners. Includes hardshell case.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Ash
- Body finish: High gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Music man
- Neck wood: Roasted Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Yes
- Neck finish: Hand-rubbed Oil
- Material: Roasted Maple
- Radius: 10"
- Fret size: High profile, medium width
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.62" (41.3mm)
- Configuration: SH
- Neck: Custom wound single-coil
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: Custom wound single-coil
- Brand: Music Man
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Not applicable
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: Coil tap
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Music Man modern hardtail
- Tailpiece: Trapeze
- Tuning machines: Schaller locking
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Pickups
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Grab this remarkable guitar. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Ernie Ball Music Man Valentine Signature Figured Roasted Maple Neck Electric Guitar:
I own several high quality guitars, including Gibson, Rickenbacker, Gretsch, Kramer (1985 Ripley), Taylor. I wanted additional single-coil flexibility, and I also wanted a "white-wash" aesthetic, what EBMM calls Buttermilk. The design and build quality is impeccable, and the oil-rubbed flame maple neck is probably the best feeling and playing neck I've ever played.
I have the pickup selector 75% of the time in the bridge (SC) position, although I do use the split-coil neck PU to have dual SC's but must admit the SC/HB combo is a very fresh sound, something I'm exploring more and more.
Through a good Klon clone overdrive, and a high quality fuzz (I'm using a Keeley Oxblood and EHX BigMuff Pi), the single coils absolutely scream. The range of tones you can coax out of this ax are truly phenomenal. With a clean boost and some subtle delay, reverb and chorus, it just sings.
Plus, it's a gorgeous instrument.
- Was this a gift?: