- #J05639 000002000 J05639000002000
ESP E-II Horizon Electric Guitar with Floyd Rose
- Write a Review
The ESP E-II Horizon FR sports a mahogany body with a maple top, set-thru maple neck, 25.5" scale and 24 extra-jumbo frets on an ebony fingerboard on...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Face-melting goodness in an understated package.
The ESP E-II Horizon FR sports a mahogany body with a maple top, set-thru maple neck, 25.5" scale and 24 extra-jumbo frets on an ebony fingerboard on a thin U neck. And a pair of Seymour Duncan TB14 (B) & SH2 (N) pickups pushes all your face-melting notes down the signal path. A Floyd Rose Original tremolo bridge allows for all the dive bombs and squeals your brain can conjure while Gotoh locking tuners keep everything cinched down and in tune through heavy crunches and string-stretching leads.
- Setthru construction
- 25.5" scale
- Mahogany body
- Maple top
- Maple neck
- Ebony fingerboard
- 42mm locking nut
- Thin U neck contour
- 24 XJ frets
- Black hardware
- Gotoh locking tuners
- Schaller security strap locks
- Floyd Rose original bridge
- Seymour Duncan TB14 (B) & SH2 (N) pickups
- Finish: BLK
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.