- J05649 000001000 J05649000001000
ESP E-II Horizon FR-7 7 String Electric Guitar with Floyd Rose
- Write a Review
The ESP E-II FRX sports an alder body with a flamed maple top, neck-thru maple neck, 25.5" scale and 24 extra-jumbo frets on an ebony fingerboard on ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
With seven strings and a Floyd Rose bridge, there isn't much you can't play.
The ESP E-II FRX sports an alder body with a flamed maple top, neck-thru maple neck, 25.5" scale and 24 extra-jumbo frets on an ebony fingerboard on a thin U neck. And a pair of Seymour Duncan SH-14 (B) & SH2 (N) pickups pushes all your shreddy tone down the signal path. A Floyd Rose Original tremolo bridge allows for all the seven-string dive bombs and squeals your brain can conjure while Gotoh tuners keep everything cinched down and in-tune through heavy crunches and string-stretching leads.
- Seven strings
- Neck-thru construction
- 25.5" scale
- Alder body
- Flamed maple top
- Maple neck
- Ebony fingerboard
- 42mm locking nut
- Thin U neck contour
- 24 XJ frets
- Black hardware
- Gotoh tuners
- Floyd Rose Original bridge
- Seymour Duncan SH-14 (B) & SH2 (N)
- Finish: STBLK
- Includes case
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.