- #J42429 000001000ES05810163 J42429000001000ES05810163
ESP E-II Horizon NT Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The ESP E-II Horizon NT Electric Guitar is made in ESP's Japan factory. It offers the level of quality you've come to expect from standard ESP guitar...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A mahogany body topped with maple and equipped with Seymour Duncan pickups.
The ESP E-II Horizon NT Electric Guitar is made in ESP's Japan factory. It offers the level of quality you've come to expect from standard ESP guitars and basses, with high-quality workmanship and professional components. The sleek Horizon is made of a mahogany body with a maple top and a set maple neck. The super-smooth ebony fretboard has 24 extra-jumbo frets and a fast-playing thin U contour. Seymour Duncan SH-2 and SH-16 humbuckers offer excellent performance and tone-shaping. Black hardware features Gotoh locking tuners and tune-o-matic bridge. Includes case.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Maple
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Thin U
- Neck wood: 3-piece Maple
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Extra-jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Thumbnail
- Nut width: 1.656 in. (42 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: SH-2
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: SH-16
- Brand: Seymour Duncan
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Not applicable
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Gotoh locking
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Japan
Leap up the ladder with ESP. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.