- J42433 000001000 J42433000001000
ESP E-II M-II seven 7-String Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The ESP E-II M-II Seven sports an alder body with a bolt-on maple neck. It has a 25.5" scale and 24 extra-jumbo frets on an ebony fingerboard and thi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A versatile tone machine with bolt-on neck, active pickups and Floyd Rose tremolo.
The ESP E-II M-II Seven sports an alder body with a bolt-on maple neck. It has a 25.5" scale and 24 extra-jumbo frets on an ebony fingerboard and thin U neck. A pair of EMG 66-7H/57-7H pickups pushes all your shreddy tone down the signal path. A Floyd Rose Original tremolo bridge allows for all the seven-string dive bombs and squeals your brain can conjure while Gotoh tuners keep everything cinched down and in-tune through heavy crunches and string-stretching leads. Includes hardshell case.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Thin U
- Neck wood: 3-piece Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Extra-jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.89 in. (48 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: 66-7H Brushed Black Chrome
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: 57-7H Brushed Black Chrome
- Brand: EMG
- Active or passive pickups: Active
- Series or parallel: Not applicable
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Floyd Rose original
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Gotoh locking
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 7-string
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Japan
Leap up the ladder with ESP. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.