- J42493 000001000 J42493000001000
ESP E-II Millie Petrozza MK-1 Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The LTD E-II Millie Petrozza MK-1 Electric Guitar from ESP is packed with signature appointments. Its all-mahogany body sports neck-through construct...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A signature model with ground-breaking electronics.
The LTD E-II Millie Petrozza MK-1 Electric Guitar from ESP is packed with signature appointments. Its all-mahogany body sports neck-through construction and a 3-piece maple neck with 24.75-in. scale. The ebony fretboard is super smooth with 24 extra-jumbo frets and a thin U profile. Notable electronics feature a pair of active Fishman Fluence Modern humbuckers that redefine how versatile pickups can be. Black hardware includes Gotoh tuners and a Floyd Rose tremolo bridge. Includes hardshell case.
Fishman Fluence pickups
Fishman Fluence pickups for electric guitars are the first real advancement in pickup system design in over 80 years. An analog, system-wide approach delivers great idealized guitar sounds that are also quiet and free from hum and other artifacts that affect our favorite pickups from the past.
Multi-Voice Change Pickups on the Fly
The nature of the Fluence Core also allows you to create multiple voices for each pickup, so every Fluence pickup has two selectable, complementary voices onboard. These voices can be accessed via any number of standard switches or push-pull controls.
With Fluence pickups you can run hundreds of feet of guitar cable without any loss in sound quality. Your volume control operates smoother than you've ever experienced and it has no adverse affect on your tone allowing you to get musically useful sounds in the 2 to 5 region of its travel. No hum, no buzz, no spurious noise or frustrating inductance issues.
- Body shape: V
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Thin U
- Neck wood: 3-piece Maple
- Joint: Neck-through
- Scale length: 24.75 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Extra-jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Side position markers
- Nut width: 1.656 in. (42 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Fluence Modern humbucker ceramic
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: Fluence Modern humbucker ceramic
- Brand: Fishman
- Active or passive pickups: Active
- Series or parallel: Not applicable
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: User configurable pickup voicings
- Control layout: Master volume
- Pickup switch: 3-way toggle and mini switch
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Floyd Rose original
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Gotoh
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Japan
Leap up the ladder with ESP. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.