- Write a Review
Stage-ready setup without all the frills.
The ESP E-II ST-2 features a basswood body with a flamed maple top, a bolt-on maple neck, 25.5" scale and 22 extra-jumbo frets on a rosewood fingerboard on a thin-U neck. And pair of DiMarzio CTM Direct Mount (B) & (N) pickups launch notes down the signal path. A Floyd Rose Original tremolo bridge allows for all the dive bombs and squeals your brain can conjure while Gotoh tuners keep everything cinched down and in-tune through heavy crunches and string-stretching leads.
- Bolt-on neck construction
- 25.5" scale
- Basswood body
- Flamed maple top
- Maple neck
- Rosewood fingerboard
- 42mm locking nut
- Thin U neck contour
- 22 XJ frets
- Chrome hardware
- Gotoh Tuners
- Floyd Rose Original bridge
- DiMarzio CTM Direct Mount (B) & (N) pickups
- Finish: EGR (Emerald Green), RDB
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Fun To Play
- Good Feel
- Good Pick Up
- Good Tone
- Linear Vol Pot and Sloppy Tone Pot
- Professional Grade
Comments about ESP E-II ST-2 Electric Guitar with Rosewood Fretboard:
All I can say is the quality craftsmanship of the guitar is outstanding. From the neck feel to the custom designed/wound pickups make this a true player. I would have given this a 5 Star if it wasn't for the Linear Volume Pot that only responded in the last quarter of a turn and the incredibly sloppy feeling tone pot. It turns so easily I swear if you were to swing the guitar the force could turn it. That being said, I've replaced both with CTS pots and the guitar is now spot on. I truly love how it sounds and plays.