- J43606 000001000 J43606000001000
ESP E-II ST-2FM Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The ESP E-II ST-2 features a basswood body with a quilted maple top, a bolt-on maple neck, 25.5" scale and 22 extra-jumbo frets on a rosewood fingerb...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Get the versatility of Floyd Rose and the power of DiMarzio.
The ESP E-II ST-2 features a basswood body with a quilted maple top, a bolt-on maple neck, 25.5" scale and 22 extra-jumbo frets on a rosewood fingerboard on a thin-U neck. And pair of DiMarzio ST2 Custom pickups launch notes down the signal path. A Floyd Rose Original tremolo bridge allows for all the dive bombs and squeals your brain can conjure while Gotoh locking tuners keep everything cinched down and in-tune through heavy crunches and string-stretching leads.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Quilted maple
- Body wood: Basswood
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Thin U
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Extra-jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.65 in. (42 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: ST2 Custom
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: ST2 Custom
- Brand: DiMarzio
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: Push/pull tone control
- Control layout: Master volume
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: Coil tap
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Floyd Rose original
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Gotoh locking
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Schaller Straplocks
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Japan
Leap up the ladder with ESP. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.