- J42435 000001000 J42435000001000
ESP E-II Stream Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The ESP E-II Stream Electric Guitar is a bold departure from the norm. Crafted in Japan, it features a sculpted mahogany body with a bolt-on 3-piece ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A unique design with a bolt-on neck, ebony fretboard and active EMG pickups.
The ESP E-II Stream Electric Guitar is a bold departure from the norm. Crafted in Japan, it features a sculpted mahogany body with a bolt-on 3-piece maple neck. This full 25-in. scale guitar benefits from ESP's fast and furious thin-U neck profile, an ebony fretbourd with 24 extra jumbo frets, and block inlays.
Electronics are centered around active EMG 66/57 pickups with brushed black chrome covers. Black hardware includes a Tonepros tune-o-matic bridge, Gotoh locking tuners and Schaller straplocks. Comes with hardshell case.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Thin U
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Extra-jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Block
- Nut width: 1.656 in. (42 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: 66 Brushed Black Chrome
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: 57 Brushed Black Chrome
- Brand: EMG
- Active or passive pickups: Active
- Series or parallel: Not applicable
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Tune-o-matic locking
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Gotoh locking
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
Leap up the ladder with ESP. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.