- Product J05630
ESP E-II TE-7 7-String Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The ESP E-II TE-7 7-String Electric Guitar is made in ESP's Japan factory. It offers the level of quality you've come to expect from standard ESP gui...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A mahogany body with neck-thru construction and active EMG pickups.
The ESP E-II TE-7 7-String Electric Guitar is made in ESP's Japan factory. It offers the level of quality you've come to expect from standard ESP guitars and basses, with high-quality workmanship and professional components. The powerful TE-7 is made of an alder body with a thru-body maple neck for maximum sustain. The smooth rosewood fretboard has 24 extra-jumbo frets and a fast-playing thin U contour. Active EMG 81-7 humbuckers offer excellent performance and extensive tone-shaping. Black hardware features Gotoh locking tuners and TonePros locking tune-o-matic bridge.
- Alder body with neck-thru-body construction
- Maple neck with rosewood fretboard
- 24 extra-jumbo frets and thin U neck contour
- Active EMG 81-7 humbuckers
- Gotoh locking tuners and TonePros tune-o-matic bridge
- Includes case
Leap up the ladder with ESP. Order today.
- Construction: Neck-thru-body
- Scale: 25.5"
- Body: Alder
- Neck: Maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 305mm
- Finish: Black
- Nut Width: 48mm
- Nut Type: Bone
- Neck Contour: Thin U
- Frets/Type: 24 XJ
- Hardware Color: Black
- Strap Button: Standard
- Tuners: Gotoh Locking Tuners
- Bridge: TonePros Locking Tune-o-matic Bridge
- Neck PU: EMG 81-7
- Bridge PU: EMG 81-7
- Electronics: Active
- Electronics Layout: Vol/Tone/3-Way Switch
- Case: CSTFF