- J30269 000001000 J30269000001000
ESP EC-1000 Limited Edition Koa Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
Guitars in the LTD EC-1000 Series are designed to offer the tone, feel, looks, and quality that working professional musicians need in an instrument,...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Tone, feel, and amazing looks for working professional.
Guitars in the LTD EC-1000 Series are designed to offer the tone, feel, looks, and quality that working professional musicians need in an instrument, along with the pricing that typical musicians can still afford. The LTD EC-1000 KOA provides a beautiful koa top on a mahogany body, with set-through construction at 24.75” scale. It offers a 5-piece mahogany/bubinga neck with a 24-fret ebony fingerboard, and black hardware. This striking instrument includes a set of Seymour Duncan Custom 5/Jazz pickups. Case sold separately.
Body shape: Single cutaway
Body type: Solid body
Body material: Solid wood
Top wood: Koa
Body wood: Mahogany
Body finish: Gloss
Orientation: Right handed
Neck shape: Thin U
Neck wood: Mahogany/bubinga
Scale length: 24.75"
Truss rod: Standard
Neck finish: Satin
Fret size: Extra-jumbo
Number of frets: 24
Inlays: Pearloid block
Nut width: 1.65" (42mm)
Middle: Not applicable
Brand: Seymour Duncan
Active or passive: Passive
Series or parallel: Series
Active EQ: No
Special electronics: None
Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, master tone
Pickup switch: 3-way
Coil tap or split: No
Kill switch: No
Bridge type: Fixed
Bridge design: Tune-o-matic locking
Tuning machines: LTD locking
Number of strings: 6-string
Special features: Pickups
Case: Sold separately
Country of origin: South Korea
If you like the looks, you'll love the tone. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.