- J12567 000001000 J12567000001000
ESP EC10 Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
This sculpted single-cutaway basswood axe is ready for action. A set of LH-100 pickups provide sonic firepower via 3-way toggle while the tune-o-mati...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The low ESP price and quality features makes this a sure-fire winner.
This sculpted single-cutaway basswood axe is ready for action. A set of LH-100 pickups provide sonic firepower via 3-way toggle while the tune-o-matic-style bridge with stopbar tailpiece keeps you locked in tune. The bolt-on maple neck with a thin, U-shaped profile plays fast and the 24-3/4" scale rosewood fretboard makes note-bending easier.
Fingerboard Radius: 350mm
Nut Width: 42mm
Nut Type: Molded
Neck Contour: Thin U
Frets/Type: 24 XJ
Hardware Color: Chrome
Strap Button: Standard
Bridge: TOM Bridge & Tailpiece
Neck PU: ESP Designed LH-100N
Bridge PU: ESP Designed LH-100B
Electronics Layout: Vol/Vol/Tone/Toggle Switch
Case sold separately
When you're ready for you first foray into the world of rock guitar, this is an excellent choice. Order one today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.