- Product 520000
ESP Eclipse-II Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Eclipse II Standard has the look of distinction with its classy vintage black mahogany finish, aged triple white binding, ebony fingerboard, and ...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A modern classic.
The Eclipse II Standard has the look of distinction with its classy vintage black mahogany finish, aged triple white binding, ebony fingerboard, and gold hardware. It has the sound of disruption from EMG active humbuckers. Includes set neck construction, 24.75" scale, 3 piece mahogany neck, flag inlays with ESP at 12th fret, Sprezel locking tuners, Gotoh Tune-o-matic-style bridge with stopbar tailpiece.
- Binding: Aged triple white binding on body, neck & headstock
- Body: Mahogany
- Bridge: Gotoh Tune-o-matic bridge with stopbar tailpiece
- Controls: 2 volume & 1 tone control w/3-way toggle
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Frets: 22 XJ frets
- Inlays: Flag inlays w/ESP at 12th fret
- Machine Heads: Sperzel locking tuners
- Neck Joint: Set-neck
- Neck Material: 3-Piece Mahogany
- Pickguard: None
- Pickups: EMG 81/60 active pickups
- Scale: 24 3/4"