- J33030 000001000 J33030000001000
ESP Exhibition Custom Eclipse Solid Body Electric Guitar
Orchid Purple Sunburst
- Write a Review
The ESP Custom Eclipse Solid Body Electric Guitar is finely created in Japan to be a raving beauty. In orchid purple sunburst it features a mahogany...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A work of art that's a pleasure to play.
The ESP Custom Eclipse Solid Body Electric Guitar is finely created in Japan to be a raving beauty. In orchid purple sunburst it features a mahogany body with a magnificent quilted maple top, a wooden pickguard and pickup rings. The mahogany neck has a comfortable thin U shape, a rosewood fretboard with 22 frets, quilted maple binding and exquisite flag inlays. Electronics boost a pair of Seymour Duncan humbuckers, while Gold hardware also includes Gotoh locking tuners, a TonePros T3BT locking fixed bridge and stopbar tailpiece. This divine guitar comes with a plush hardshell case.
- Body: mahogany with quilted maple
- Neck: Honduras mahogany
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Gold hardware
- Bridge: T3BT/T1Z
- Neck pickup: Seymour Duncan SH-1N,
- Bridge pickup: Seymour Duncan SH-14
- Includes hardshell case
Forget everything else and treat yourself to something special. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.