- Write a Review
A single-cutaway with a flamed maple top and DiMarzio pickups.
The ESP LTD EC-401FMV electric guitar features a single-cutaway vintage-thickness mahogany body with a spectacular flame maple top for superior resonance and stunning beauty. The mahogany set neck has a thin U-shaped contour with a satin finish and 22 extra jumbo frets resulting in a perfect combination of ultra-comfortable feel, fast playability and outstanding sustain. The black open-coil DiMarzio 36th anniversary pickups, which possess a soft magnetic field and sweet tone, forge a perfect balance between warmth and clarity and arm this guitar with the ability to go from clean to distorted by pick attack alone. The split coil feature on both pickups further expands the versatility of this beautiful instrument. The ESP LTD EC-401FMV includes a push/pull tone control for splitting both pickups and is handsomely appointed with black nickel hardware, white/black/white body and headstock binding, white neck binding and a matching figured maple headcap.
Case sold separately
- Cutaway: Single
- Top wood: Flame maple arched top
- Back & sides: Mahogany
- Body finish: Satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: U
- Nut width: 42mm (1.65")
- Radius: 350mm (13.78)
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Number of frets: 22 XJ
- Neck finish: Satin
- Active or Passive: Passive
- Selector: Three-way toggle switch
- Controls: (Bridge): Black open-coil DiMarzio PAF 36th Anniversary, Pickups (Neck): Black open-coil DiMarzio PAF 36th Anniversary
- Tuning machines: Grover
- Bridge: TOM bridge and tailpiece
- Saddle & nut: Molded
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features: Flag inlays
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: Info not available
- Country of origin: China
Make the move to a guitar you'll be proud to display and play. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Fun To Play
- Good Pick Up
- Good Tone
- Solid Electronics
- Fret Buzz
Comments about ESP LTD EC-401FMV Electric Guitar:
Out of the box it sounds great, I did have some slight buzz, but some easy tweaks and it's sounding great!