- H90050 000001000 H90050000001000
ESP LTD EX-50 Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The ESP LTD EX-50 Electric Guitar is ready to rock with its bolt-on neck, reduced weight basswood EX-winged body, and ESP LH-150 humbuckers. The trad...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An EXceptional value rocker.
The ESP LTD EX-50 Electric Guitar is ready to rock with its bolt-on neck, reduced weight basswood EX-winged body, and ESP LH-150 humbuckers. The traditional 24-3/4" scale maple neck with Thin U contour and the rosewood fretboard with 22 extra jumbo frets facilitate fast riffing and easier string bending.
- Bolt-on construction
- 24.75" scale
- Basswood body
- Maple neck
- Rosewood fingerboard
- 42mm standard nut
- Thin U neck contour
- 22 XJ frets
- Chrome hardware
- LTD tuners
- Tune-o-matic bridge & tailpiece
- ESP Designed LH-150 pickups
- 3-way toggle
- Master volume
Save some money for an amp with this EXceptional deal. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Fun To Play
- Good Feel
- Good Pick Up
- Good Tone
- Solid Electronics
- School Bands
- Small Venues
Comments about ESP LTD EX-50 Electric Guitar:
I bought this guitar about a year ago and to be honest it is probably one of the best and fun guitars I own. When your playing it feels like a very high class guitar. It has pretty great pickups. All in all I love this guitar.