- Write a Review
A signature model with mahogany body, ebony fretboard, red EMG pickups and Floyd Rose bridge.
ESP artist Gary Holt of the legendary thrash band Exodus has a new guitar named after him, the LTD GH600EC Gary Holt Signature Model Electric Guitar. It features a mahogany body with set-neck construction. The neck sports a thin-U profile and an ebony fingerboard with 24 extra-jumbo frets. Distinctive color details include red EMG pickups. A Floyd Rose tremolo invites you to explore new sonic territory while keeping intonation tight. Case sold separately.
Mahogany body and neck
Thin-U neck contour
Black nickel hardware
Red EMG 81/89R P.U.
Floyd Rose bridge
Finish: black w/red binding
Case sold separately
Order today and join the legion of ESP players.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Fun To Play
- Good Feel
- Good Pick Up
- Good Tone
- Solid Electronics
- Rock Concerts
Comments about ESP LTD GH600EC Gary Holt Signature Model Electric Guitar:
Absolutely a shredding machine!!! I love this guitar. FR keeps in tune always. One thing not mentioned is the fret dots glow in the dark.