- Product H71365
ESP LTD JK-1 Jeff Kendrick Signature Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
Jeff Kendrick of DevilDriver has been long-time ESP players, and now ESP is offering the LTD JK-1 (Kendrick) model. The JK-1 is based on the EC shape...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The EMG-equipped engine that co-powers DevilDriver.
Jeff Kendrick of DevilDriver has been long-time ESP players, and now ESP is offering the LTD JK-1 (Kendrick) model. The JK-1 is based on the EC shape, and comes in a dark see-thru blue finish. It also has neck-thru construction, a mahogany body (flamed maple top), maple neck with Thin U Neck contour, an ebony fingerboard, and also has two EMG 81's to rock your world. It has a DevilDriver logo inlay at the 12th fret.
- Neck-thru-body construction
- 25-1/2" scale
- Mahogany body
- Flamed maple top
- Maple neck
- Ebony fingerboard
- 42mm standard nut
- Thin U Neck contour
- 22 XJ frets
- Black nickel hardware
- ESP locking tuners
- TonePros Locking Tune-o-matic-style bridge
- EMG-81 bridge active humbucker
- EMG-81 neck active humbucker
- Master Tone/Volume
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about ESP LTD JK-1 Jeff Kendrick Signature Electric Guitar:
I couldn't be happier with it. It's a well thought product, constructed with high quality material, and it sounds AMAZING! The neck pickup has this airy Jazzy tone to-die-for IMHO. Distorted tones do not dissappoint either. And after a long time when I get tired of the EMGs I could do the 18v mod to open them up, or change them altogether. As is, it is a very fine instrument with a great sound.
It's not your typical Les Paul, and that's exactly how I wanted it.
- Standard 25.5" scale length so that if you want to down tune, it'll still be fine.
- Thick mahogany body, very resonant and pretty loud unplugged.
- 3 piece maple neck-thru-body. Sustains forever.
- EMG 81/81: The neck and middle positions are just awesome, the bridge maybe a little too thin for some.
- Ebony fingerboard.
- Locking tuners & TonePros bridge.
- Neck is thicker than Ibbys, thinner than Schecters, and I dislike both. This one is very easy to play for my hands, just right.
Construction is flawless except:
- small imperfections in the binding near the end of the fretboard.
- The fingerboard Ebony could be of better quality, but at this price no complaints.
- After months of travel and changing weather during shipping, it was clear that the fretboard was so dry it needed to be oiled. I used EBMM Wonder Wipes, fantastic results.
The frets are nicely finished. and the flame maple top is bookmatched, looks really really stunning.
I got it new for a great low price. At this price it's a steal.