- J32910 000001000 J32910000001000
ESP LTD Kirk Hammett Nosferatu Graphic Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The ESP LTD Kirk Hammett Nosferatu Graphic Electric Guitar is armed with everything you need to seize the stage. It displays striking graphic art of ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Impressive graphics with an EMG pickup and Floyd Rose bridge.
The ESP LTD Kirk Hammett Nosferatu Graphic Electric Guitar is armed with everything you need to seize the stage. It displays striking graphic art of the vampire from the film of the same name.
Beyond the eye candy, this fully equipped rocker is made with an alder body and bolt-on maple neck. The thin U neck contour is extremely fast and easy to play along the smooth rosewood fingerboard with 24 extra-jumbo frets.
An active EMG 81 produces all the mesmerizing tones you need, while the Floyd Rose trem will further help captivate your audience. This signature model comes complete with black hardware, LTD tuners and hard case.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Painted
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: V thin
- Neck wood: Maple 3-piece
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 13.75"
- Fret size: Extra-jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Custom
- Nut width: 1.656" (42mm)
- Configuration: H
- Neck: Not applicable
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: EMG 81
- Brand: EMG
- Active or passive pickups: Active
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Master volume
- Pickup switch: Not applicable
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Floyd Rose
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: LTD
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Body graphic
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: Certificate of authenticity
- Country of origin: Indonesia
Make a statement. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.