- J21572 000001000 J21572000001000
ESP LTD MH-401FM Electric Guitar
See-Thru Black Sunburst
- Write a Review
The ESP LTD MH-401FMV electric guitar features a sleek double-cutaway mahogany body with a spectacular flame maple top for superior resonance and stu...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A double-cutaway with a flamed maple top and Seymour Duncan pickups.
The ESP LTD MH-401FMV electric guitar features a sleek double-cutaway mahogany body with a spectacular flame maple top for superior resonance and stunning beauty. The maple through-body neck has a thin U-shaped contour with a satin finish and 24 extra jumbo frets resulting in a perfect combination of ultra-comfortable feel and fast playability with the added benefit of extended upper register reach. Equipped with premium Seymour Duncan pickups, this guitar takes full advantage of pairing the sparkling attack of a Pearly Gates in the bridge position with the clear and articulate voice of the Jazz in the neck position, producing a sweet yet aggressive tone full of harmonic richness and singing sustain. The split-coil feature on both pickups further expands the versatility of this beautiful instrument, while the double-locking tremolo allows for a wide range of note-bending expression, helping keep your guitar perfectly in tune with every bend and dive. The ESP LTD MH-401FMV includes a push/pull tone control for splitting both pickups and is handsomely appointed with black nickel hardware, white/black/white body and headstock binding, white neck binding and a matching figured maple headcap.
Case sold separately.
- Cutaway: Double
- Top wood: Flame maple arched top
- Back & sides: Maple
- Body finish: Satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: U
- Nut width: 42mm (1.65")
- Radius: 350mm (13.78)
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Maple
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Number of frets: 24 XJ
- Neck finish: Satin
- Active or Passive: Passive
- Selector: Three-way blade switch
- Controls: Volume Neck, Volume Bridge, Master Tone, Push/pull pot on tone control splits coils on both pickups
- Pickups: (Bridge): Black open-coil Seymour Duncan Pearly Gates, (Neck): Black open-coil Seymour Duncan Jazz
- Tuning machines: LTD
- Bridge: Double-locking tremolo system
- Saddle & nut: Locking
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features: Offset block inlays
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: Info not available
- Country of origin: China
Make the move to a guitar you'll be proud to display and play. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.