- J19066 000001000 J19066000001000
ESP LTD MH1001NT Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The ESP LTD MH1001NT Electric Guitar is loaded with great features. It has a mahogany body with neck-thru construction. The neck has a thin-U contour...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A mahogany body with neck-thru construction, EMG Metalworks pickups and tune-o-matic bridge.
The ESP LTD MH1001NT Electric Guitar is loaded with great features. It has a mahogany body with neck-thru construction. The neck has a thin-U contour with rosewood fingerboard and 24 extra-jumbo frets. EMG Metalworks pickups offer terrific tones as well as a unique look. A tune-o-matic bridge with string thru desing keeps intonation tight while increasing sustain. Case sold separately.
Set-thru neck construction
Thin-U neck contour
Bblack nickel hardware
EMG Metal Works 81/85 P.U.
T.O.M. Bridge with string-thru
Finish: see-thru black
Case sold separately
Order today and join the legion of ESP players.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.