- H71351 000001000 H71351000001000
ESP LTD Viper-10 Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The ESP LTD Viper-10 guitar is a budget-oriented version of ESP's well-known guitars made popular by artists like Kirk Hammett (Metallica), Jeff Hann...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Designed for beginning players or musicians on tight budgets.
The ESP LTD Viper-10 guitar is a budget-oriented version of ESP's well-known guitars made popular by artists like Kirk Hammett (Metallica), Jeff Hanneman (Slayer), and George Lynch (Dokken). This double-cutaway guitar has a 24-fret fingerboard, two humbucker pickups, master volume and tone controls, 3-way pickup selector toggle switch, and adjustable bridge with stopbar tailpiece.
- Bolt-On Construction
- 24.75" Scale
- Basswood Body
- Maple Neck
- Rosewood Fingerboard
- 42mm Standard Nut
- Thin U Neck Contour
- 24 XJ Frets
- Black Nickel Hardware
- ESP Tuners
- TOM Bridge & Tailpiece
- ESP LH-100 (B & N) p.u.
- Master Volume/Tone
- 3-way pickup switch
- Gig bag
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.