- H96024 000001000 H96024000001000
ESP Stef Carpenter T-7 Baritone Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
If six strings isn't giving you enough depth, it's time to experience the ESP Stef Carpenter T-7 Baritone Electric Guitar. Built to the specs of the ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A signature guitar with neck-thru construction, active pickups and epic low end.
If six strings isn't giving you enough depth, it's time to experience the ESP Stef Carpenter T-7 Baritone Electric Guitar. Built to the specs of the guitarist for Deftones, this amazing 7-string baritone comes with an alder body, black hardware and active EMG 81-7 pickups. It's perfect for achieving powerful low end and offers players a huge expansion of range over a standard 6-string guitar.
- Neck-Thru Construction
- 27" Baritone Scale
- Alder Body
- Maple Neck
- Ebony Fingerboard
- 47mm Graphite Nut
- Thin U Neck Contour
- 24 XJ Frets
- Black Hardware
- Sperzel Locking Tuners
- Tonepros Locking TOM Bridge
- EMG 81-7 (B & M) Active pickups
- Master Volume
- Master Tone
- 3-Way Switch
You can almost sack the bassist with this one. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.