- J38156 000001000 J38156000001000
EVH FSR Wolfgang Standard Maple Fingerboard Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
Designed and road-tested by Eddie Van Halen himself, the Wolfgang Standard is ideal for aspiring shredders. Refined by adjusting components and ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Unchained performance, priced for the gigging musician.
Designed and road-tested by Eddie Van Halen himself, the Wolfgang Standard is ideal for aspiring shredders. Refined by adjusting components and specs until he’s satisfied, no piece—large or small—is produced until he personally signs off on it, reflecting his commitment to quality and his connection to the gear that bears his name.
The Wolfgang WG Standard contains many of the same blazing features as its more expensive brethren—a blazing one-piece bolt-on maple neck with graphite reinforcement rods holds strong against the ravages of temperature and humidity and a speedy 12”-16” compound radius maple fingerboard with comfortably rolled edges and 22 jumbo frets won’t drag your fretting hand down.
Dual EVH Wolfgang humbucking pickups mounted directly to the body increase vibration transfer, resulting in sustain for days on end. Two domed control knobs have been dialed-in to Van Halen’s exacting specifications—the smooth feeling 500k pots make it easy to find your sound while retaining the crisp high end sparkle of the EVH Wolfgang pickups. The EVH-branded Floyd Rose Special bridge and R2 locking nut consistently stay in tune through the deepest whammy dives and horse whinnies.
Available in striking finishes, the uniquely styled Wolfgang body with ergonomic forearm carve and “belly” cut bears oversized strap buttons to keep your instrument where it belongs throughout any onstage acrobatics you may indulge in. Full of raw rocking tone—whether played clean or crunchy—with the Wolfgang Standard in your arsenal you won’t be afraid to plug in, turn up and rock out with your pedal to the metal. Case sold separately.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Basswood
- Body finish: Satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Slim
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Oiled
- Material: Maple
- Radius: Compound
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.62" (41.3mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Direct-mounted Wolfgang humbucking
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: Direct-mounted Wolfgang humbucking
- Brand: EVH
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Not applicable
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Floyd Rose special
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Die-cast mini tuners
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Pickups
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Mexico
Grab this affordable model with all the right stuff. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.