- J18938 000001000 J18938000001000
EVH Wolfgang Special Tunamatic Bridge Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Wolfgang Special features an arched top basswood body, AAA flame maple top, one-piece quartersawn maple neck with oil finish and graphite reinfor...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An arched flame maple top, quartersawn neck, compound radius and Wolfgang pickups.
The Wolfgang Special features an arched top basswood body, AAA flame maple top, one-piece quartersawn maple neck with oil finish and graphite reinforcement, smooth and fast compound-radius maple fingerboard (12-16) with comfortably rolled edges and 22 jumbo frets, dual EVH Wolfgang humbucking pickups, fully adjustable compensated bridge with tunamatic style tailpiece, two domed black control knobs (master volume, master tone), and EVH tuners.
Body shape: Double cutaway
Body type: Solid body
Body material: Solid wood
Top wood: Maple Flame
Body wood: Basswood
Body finish: Gloss
Orientation: Right handed
Neck shape: EVH
Neck wood: Maple Quartersawn
Scale length: 25.5"
Truss rod: Standard
Neck finish: Hand-rubbed Oil
Fret size: Jumbo
Number of frets: 22
Nut width: 1.69" (43mm)
Middle: Not applicable
Active or passive: Passive
Series or parallel: Series
Active EQ: No
Special electronics: None
Control layout: Master volume, tone
Pickup switch: 3-way
Coil tap or split: No
Kill switch: No
Bridge type: Fixed
Bridge design: Tunamatic
Tuning machines: EVH
Number of strings: 6-string
Special features: Body finish
Case: Sold separately
Country of origin: Mexico
Enjoy for yourself the comfort and features that Eddy relies on. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.