- Product 620569
Fender 1966 Classic Jaguar Limited Edition Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The limited edition Fender '66 Classic Jaguar Electric Guitar is sharp looking and fantastic sounding with a 24" scale and unusually advanced electro...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A rare and highly sought-after gem.
The limited edition Fender '66 Classic Jaguar Electric Guitar is sharp looking and fantastic sounding with a 24" scale and unusually advanced electronics”even by today's standards. Features on the Fender Jaguar include a bound neck and block inlays, Vintage Style Jaguar single-coil pickups, and the comfortable contoured offset-waist body. The vintage style "Floating" tremolo tailpiece has a special lock button. Chrome control plates complete the Fender guitar's retro vibe.
- '66 Classic Jaguar limited edition
- Body: Alder
- Neck: Maple, "C" shape, (Gloss urethane finish)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 7.25" radius (241 mm)
- Scale length: 24" (610 mm)
- Width at nut: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Frets: 22 vintage-style Pickups: 2 special design Hot Jaguar single-coil (Neck & Bridge)
- Switching: 2 On/Off switches, One for each pickup
- "Lead" Circuit: 2-Position Tone Switch, Volume, Tone
- "Rhythm" Circuit: Volume, Tone, Circuit Selector Switch
- Pickup Switching: 2-On/Off Slide Switches, one for each pickup
- Bridge: Vintage-style "Floating" tremolo tailpiece and tremolo lock button
- Machine heads: Fender vintage-style tuners
- Hardware: Chrome
- Pickguard: 2 vintage-style Jaguar single-coil pickups (neck and bridge)
- Strings: gauges .009 - .042