- Product 620568
Fender 1966 Classic Jazzmaster Limited Edition Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Fender '66 Classic Jazzmaster Limited Edition is sharp looking and delivers fantastic tone. This rare and highly sought-after beauty has unusuall...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
One of the coolest iterations of one of Fender's coolest instruments!
The Fender '66 Classic Jazzmaster Limited Edition is sharp looking and delivers fantastic tone. This rare and highly sought-after beauty has unusually advanced electronics”even by today's standards. Originally designed for jazz players when it was introduced in 1958, the Jazzmaster's bell-like tones later became popular with surf and rock guitarists including Elvis Costello, Tom Verlaine of Television, as well as Lee Ranaldo and Thurston Moore of Sonic Youth. With a bound neck and block inlays, and the comfortable contoured offset-waist body, the 1966 Fender Jazzmaster is an appealing iteration of one marvelous instrument. The vintage style "Floating" tremolo tailpiece has a special lock button. The Fender Classic Jazzmaster Limited Edition won't last long so get one while they last!
- Model: '66 Classic Jazzmaster limited edition
- Body: Alder with offset-waist contour
- Neck: Maple, "C" shape, (Gloss urethane finish)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 7.25" radius (241 mm)
- Frets: 21 vintage-style
- Scale length: 25-1/2" (648 mm)
- Bridge: Vintage-style "Floating" tremolo tailpiece and tremolo lock button
- Machine heads: Fender vintage-style tuners
- Hardware: Chrome
- Pickguard: 2 vintage-style Jazzmaster single-coil pickups (neck and bridge)
- Width at nut: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Strings: gauges .009 - .042
- Pickups: 2 vintage-style Jazzmaster single-coil pickups (neck & bridge)
- 3-position toggle (lead circuit);
- 1. Bridge pickup
- 2. Bridge and Neck pickups
- 3. Neck pickup;
- 2-position slide switch
- 1. Lead tone circuit
- 2. Rhythm tone circuit.
- Lead Circuit: Volume, Tone
- Rhythm Circuit: Volume, Tone