- Product K29694
Fender 60s Stratocaster Pau Ferro Fingerboard with Gigbag
- Write a Review
At a time when musicians were altering, incinerating and evoking sounds never experienced or imagined by anyone at Fender, rock music came into its o...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Vintage style that captures a seminal chapter in Fender history.
At a time when musicians were altering, incinerating and evoking sounds never experienced or imagined by anyone at Fender, rock music came into its own. The Stratocaster guitar led the sonic charge and became a symbol of the counter-culture. The Classic Series '60s Stratocaster captures a seminal chapter in Fender history, with features including an alder body, Pau Ferro fingerboard, multi-ply pickguard and vintage hardware. Comes with gig bag.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Gloss Polyester
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss Urethane
- Material: Pau Ferro
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Vintage-style
- Number of frets: 21
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.65 in. (42 mm)
- Configuration: SSS
- Neck: Vintage-Style Single-Coil Strat
- Middle: Vintage-Style Single-Coil Strat
- Bridge: Vintage-Style Single-Coil Strat
- Brand: Fender
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Master volume, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: 6-saddle vintage-style syncronized tremolo
- Tailpiece: String thru body
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Gig bag
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Mexico
Own this groovy Strat. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.