- Product H71855
Fender 60th Anniversary Modern Thinline Telecaster Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Modern Thinline Telecaster gives a nodto the '90s as a chambered Thinline modelwith modern hardware and features. ItsOlympic White finish and dou...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Join the celebration to honor the guitar that changed popular music forever.
The Modern Thinline Telecaster gives a nod
to the '90s as a chambered Thinline model
with modern hardware and features. Its
Olympic White finish and double-binding in
tortoise shell impart a sharp and stately look.
On its 1951 introduction, the Telecaster was a
revolutionary instrument that would usher in
whole new eras of musical innovation and
excitement. Sixty years later, in 2011, it is an
archetypal electric guitar with a long and
storied history. The rich history of Fender
guitars begins with the Telecaster, and Fender is
celebrating its 60th anniversary all year with
12 very special "Tele-bration" models that
stay inside the Telecaster's famously elegant
lines while offering the finest and most
unusual takes on the instrument's past,
present and future.
- Series: Tele-bration
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Body Material: Ash
- Body Finish: Gloss Lacquer
- Neck: Maple, Modern "C" Shape
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane Front, Satin Urethane Back
- Fretboard: Maple
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5" (24.13 cm)
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Black Dot Position Inlays
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Truss Rod: Bi-Flex Truss Rod System
- Truss Rod Nut: 1/8" American Series Nut
- Pickups: American Tele Single-Coil Pickup
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge
- and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Delta Tone
- Special Electronics: No-Load Tone Control
- Hardware: Chrome
- Tuning Keys: Deluxe Staggered Cast/Sealed Tuning Machines
- Bridge: American Tele with New American Standard Bent Steel Saddles
- and Stamped Brass Plate
- Control Knobs: Knurled Chrome
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoise Shell
- Strings: Fender USA 250L, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Overall this is a great guitar. For the price I would have liked higher level pick ups but sounds really good as is. The playability of this guitar is equal to my B- Bender, which is my number one country axe. This anniv. mod. tele has a nice full sound but still has that tele twang. I play it through a Fender Hot rod deluxe.
The Tortoise Shell pick guard is great but the binding around the body is just a dark brown color. Binding would have been really cool if it looked more like the pick guard.
I plan to gig with this guitar it is definitely a keeper.
not many features but sounds as good as it looks.
Mine has perfect fit and finish.
Thought it was a little over priced but well made.