More Info About Free 2-Day Standard Ground ShippingClose Window
- Product J46455
Fender American Professional Jazzmaster Maple Fingerboard Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
Originally intended for sophisticated jazz guitarists, the Jazzmaster was quickly embraced by musicians attracted to its left-of-center looks and fat...Read More
An elegant model with flexible electronics and a rich voice.
Originally intended for sophisticated jazz guitarists, the Jazzmaster was quickly embraced by musicians attracted to its left-of-center looks and fat sound. A direct descendent of the guitar that powered underground music from the late-‘60s to today, the American Professional Jazzmaster is ready to lend its unique sound to your playing.
An elegant model with flexible electronics and a rich voice, the Jazzmaster’s introduction in 1958 marked the first time a rosewood fingerboard was used on a Fender instrument. This model features a maple fretboard. Thanks to its effortless playing feel and ergonomic offset- waist body, the Jazzmaster has powered infinite musical genres, including surf rock, gospel, new wave and indie rock, among others.
Developed by longtime pickup guru Michael Frank, creator of the renowned Eric Johnson Signature Stratocaster Pickups, the brand-new V-Mod Jazzmaster pickups kick out hot, vintage-inspired tone with plenty of punch and definition. Retain high end clarity when adjusting the volume controls, thanks to the new treble-bleed tone circuit.
The new modern “Deep C”-shaped neck profile feels just right in your hand while the narrow-tall frets make it easy to bend strings accurately and play perfectly intonated chords. The improved tremolo and bridge incorporate a screw-in arm and brass Mustang saddles that stabilize the strings while adding a touch of sonic zip to your tone.
The best of yesterday and today, the American Professional Jazzmaster is the latest form of electric inspiration from Fender. Step up and stake your claim to a legend. Includes hardshell case.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Modern Deep C
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 9.5 in.
- Fret size: Tall narrow
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm)
- Configuration: SS
- Neck: V-Mod Single-coil Jazzmaster
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: V-Mod Single-coil Jazzmaster
- Brand: Fender
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Master volume with treble-bleed, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: 9.5 inch Radius Jazzmaster/Jaguar Bridge
- Tailpiece: Vintage-Style Floating Tremolo with Tremolo Lock Button and Screw-in Tremolo Arm
- Tuning machines: Die-cast sealed
- Color: Nickel/chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
Go Pro with Fender. Order today.