- H86356 000001001 H86356000001001
Fender American Vintage '52 Telecaster Left Handed Electric Guitar
Butterscotch Blonde Maple Neck
- Write a Review
The enduring strength of the Telecaster guitar is its elegant simplicity. One of the longest-running production models in history, it has been modifi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A faithful reissue of the iconic guitar that started it all.
The enduring strength of the Telecaster guitar is its elegant simplicity. One of the longest-running production models in history, it has been modified only slightly since its early 1951 debut. The American Vintage '52 Telecaster left-Handed Reissue has a premium ash body, one-piece U-shaped maple neck and 7.25"-radius fingerboard. It features two American Vintage Tele single-coil pickups, original Tele circuit with three-position switch, brass bridge saddles, ashtray bridge cover, single-ply black pickguard, chrome hardware and master volume and master tone controls. Vintage six-saddle bridge and modern wiring kit included as accessories.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Ash
- Body finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Orientation: Left handed
- Neck shape: U
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Material: Maple
- Radius: 7.25"
- Fret size: Vintage-style
- Number of frets: 21
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.65" (42mm)
- Configuration: SS
- Neck: American vintage '52 Tele
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: American vintage '52 Tele
- Brand: Fender
- Active or passive: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: Vintage wiring
- Control layout: Separate volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: 3-saddle vintage-style
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Pickups
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: Vintage six-saddle bridge and modern wiring kit
- Country of origin: United States
Strap on a timeless classic that can still do it all. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Amazing Clean And Dirty
- Awesome color
- Best Neck Ever
- Easy to set up
- Fun To Play
- Good Feel
- Good Tone
- Great Action
- Solid Electronics
- Rock Concerts
Comments about Fender American Vintage '52 Telecaster Left Handed Electric Guitar:
I was looking for my first high end electric guitar. I was always a man of two things. Gibson and humbuckers. That enough should prove how nice this guitar is that it made me change my mind set in a complete 180 degrees. It is really hard to find a good guitar being left handed. I figured I should give a Telecaster a try because its one of those greats that you hear about. I didn't have a lot of hope though since I thought the Stratocaster was really uncomfortable to play. I picked it up and without even playing it I was surprised with the feel. I always liked thin C necks for the most part and figured I would hate the neck but it wasnt as thick as I was expecting. It felt right. How a neck should feel. I really like the feel of it. I plugged it into a Fender amp. I don't remember which one it was but it was a tube Fender amp. I played one chord and couldn't believe the tone. I fell in love with it and the feel is amazing. Its a guitar that I can play all day and I never get tired of. this is now my favorite guitar! The Telecaster just has a special tone that only it can create. I never liked single coils because I figured they couldn't even compete with a humbucker when distortion was introduced. Boy was I wrong haha this guitar cranked up can get really really heavy! You can play any punk or metal on it. It squeals really well too! But it is so versatile because then you can go back to clean and play your country chiken pickin or post rock! Whatever you need this guitar has it! The simplicity of the design is a super turn on cosmetically too in my opinion. I recomend this guitar to anyone for anything. Best guitar I have ever played to this day.