- H86362 000001001 H86362000001001
Fender American Vintage '65 Stratocaster Left-Handed Electric Guitar
3-Color Sunburst Rosewood Fingerboard
- Write a Review
The 1965 Stratocaster saw the return to a thick C-shaped maple neck, this time with a round-laminated dark rosewood fingerboard and larger pearl dot ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A desirable vintage of the favored classic with its improved neck and pickup wire.
The 1965 Stratocaster saw the return to a thick C-shaped maple neck, this time with a round-laminated dark rosewood fingerboard and larger pearl dot inlays. It was also the first year for enamel-covered pickup wire. That's what players will find on the Fender American Vintage '65 Stratocaster Left-Handed Electric Guitar, along with other authentic features including a three-ply white pickguard with 11 holes, lightweight alder body, aged plastic knobs and vintage-accurate pickups, bridge saddles, tuner spacing and more. Available in classic Three-color Sunburst finish.
The American Vintage Series has long presented some of Fender's best selling guitars (their early-'80s introduction, in fact, was one of the first signs that Fender was "back" as the CBS era ended). Today, Fender has boldly cleared the slate to make way for a fresh American Vintage series with new features, new specs and the most meticulous level of vintage accuracy yet. Rather than just replacing the previous models with different ones, they've completely and comprehensively re-imagined the entire vintage-reissue concept-restoring original tooling dies, voicing new pickups, reformulating vintage colors and more-based on actual vintage guitars.
- Left-hand model
- An authentic recreation of the classic model
- Lighweight alder body
- Rounded C-shaped neck profile
- Round-laminated rosewood fingerboard
- Vintage accurate pickups wound to period-correct specs and sound
- Three-ply white pickguard with 11 holes
- Incudes case
Acquire this classic for your collection. Order today.
- Series: American Vintage
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: New Fender Flash Coat Lacquer
- Neck: Maple, Mid '60s "C" Shape
- Neck Finish: New Fender Flash Coat Lacquer
- Fingerboard: Round Laminated Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" (18.41 cm)
- Frets: 21, Vintage Style Frets
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Nut Width: 1.650 (42 mm)
- String Nut: Bone
- Truss Rod: Vintage-Style Heel Adjust
- Pickups: New American Vintage '65 Grey Bottom Strat Single-Coil Pickup (Bridge) New American Vintage '65 Grey Bottom Strat Single-Coil Pickup (Middle) New American Vintage '65 Grey Bottom Strat Single-Coil Pickup (Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1 (Neck) , Tone 2 (Middle and Bridge)
- Hardware: Chrome
- Tuning Keys: Single Line "Fender Deluxe" Vintage Style Bridge: American Vintage Synchronized Tremolo
- Control Knobs: New Aged White Strat Pickguard: 3-Ply White with Vintage Bevel
- Strings: Fender USA 250R NPS, (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Incl. Accessories: Vintage '65 Strat Strap, Cable, and Cloth; Vintage 3-Position Switch, '60s Strat Information Kit, Owner's Manual, Saddle Height Wrench
- Case/Gig Bag: New Deluxe Vintage Black Case
- Unique Features: Thick C-shaped maple neck with round-laminated rosewood fingerboard and larger pearl dot inlays; All-new pickups wound to period-correct specs and sound; Vintage-accurate bridge saddles and tuner spacing
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.