- #510637 000847000 510637000847000
Fender Artist Series Eric Clapton Stratocaster Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Fender Artist Series Eric Clapton Stratocaster gives you awesome pickups, sweeping tones, excellent action and a super comfortable neck. Fender's...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The latest evolution of the popular Clapton Strat.
The Fender Artist Series Eric Clapton Stratocaster gives you awesome pickups, sweeping tones, excellent action and a super comfortable neck. Fender's Vintage Noiseless pickups were Eric's choice for updating his signature model. Powerful active mid boost (+25dB) and TBX circuits give it even greater tonal versatility. Alder body. V-shaped neck. 9-1/2"-radius fretboard. Blocked original vintage synchronized tremolo bridge. Made in the U.S.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
Powerful active mid boost and TBX circuits
Blocked original vintage synchronized tremolo bridge
Includes Fender tweed hardshell case
Grab a guitar that can satisfy the blues player in you. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.