Designed to meet the demands of Beck's virtuosity.
The Jeff Beck Stratocaster Electric Guitar from Fender's Artist Series reflects the significant changes Jeff made in his Strat to accommodate his constantly evolving style. The new neck is a softer C-shape, not as large or deep as Jeff's previous choice. Also, the guitar features the new Fender special-design dual-coil ceramic Noiseless pickups, a contoured heel for easier access to the higher registers, and straight-ahead Strat 5-way switching. Made in the U.S.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Made in U.S.
- Softer C-neck profile
- Dual-coil ceramic Noiseless pickups
- Alder body
- Maple neck
- Rosewood fingerboard (9-1/2" radius/241mm)
- 22 medium-jumbo frets
- Scale Length: 25-1/2" (648mm)
- Width at nut 1.6875" (43mm)
- Chrome hardware
- Machine heads: Deluxe Fender/Schaller locking tuners
- Bridge: American Standard 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo
- Pickguard: 3-Ply White (W/B/W)
- Pickups: 3-Dual Coil Ceramic Noiseless Pickups
- Pickup Switching: 5-position blade:
- Position 1. Bridge pickup (full dually)
- Position 2. Bridge (full dually) and middle pickup
- Position 3. Middle pickup
- Position 4. Middle and neck pickup
- Position 5. Neck pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (neck), Tone 2. (middle, bridge)
- Rosewood fingerboard
- American Standard 2-point tremolo
- Contoured heel for easier access to upper frets
- LSR roller nut
Order today and own a wonderfully made and nicely hot-rodded Strat.